5.11.2009

FOTC Video: Tiny, Blurry, Shaky but Funny Nonetheless


We went to see Flight of the Conchords a few weeks back and I just downloaded the sad little videos I took with my point and shoot, and realized that while the visuals leave a lot to be desired, the audio is great so I thought I'd post one in case you love Brett and Jermaine as much as I do. I now wish I had taken a few more but this is the only song I got in it's entirety.

Most Beautiful Girl in the Room



The show was awesome. Lots of witty banter, Boston "jokes" and songs. Pretty much all the songs I wanted to hear. I wish I had gotten more of Business Time on video because that was awesome. They also did a cool version of If You're Into It which I really enjoyed because that might be my favorite song ever.

Anyway, if you get the chance to go see them - do not delay. They'll make you laugh, they'll make you cry... they'll take you on a journey.

2 comments:

  1. Dude! Copyright infringement. Wtf?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew I loved you for a reason! I thought I was the only one I knew who was into those two maniacs!

    JLurie

    ReplyDelete